top of page


If you have homeowners insurance, you may be inclined to think your home is completely covered in the case of a fire. If you’re living in your own home– it will.  But, if you’re renting a house to other individuals, think again. 


Dwelling fire insurance is specifically designed to protect landlords from losing rental income lost as a result of a fire. In most cases, this coverage will provide you with a year’s worth of rental income, allowing you the time and resources to rebuild and rent. 


Contact Horn-McGowan today to find out more about rental property insurance.

Business, Auto and Homeowners
bottom of page